Art and culture
Local activities and focus in Bavaria
The international focus is currently in Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan. The focus is on the development of a coordination center and a proffesional organizational structure for the sustainable implementation of “Social Circus in crisis and war zones” and the promotion of working materials, training and experience of “Circus Effect“.
- Her Yerde Sanat Derneği (Art Anywhere Association), Turkey
- Mobile Mini-Circus for Children (MMCC), Afghanistan
- Afghan Educational Children’s Circus (AECC), Afghanistan
- Die Stelzer – Theatre on Stilts, Germany
- Nomadways, Paris, France
- Goethe-Institut, Turkey
Memorial culture of modern and recent history
A special concern is the development of new forms and ways of commemoration, especially the history of the 20th century.
The effects and aftermath of the violence of the nationalsoialists are very close for us in Landsberg am Lech. Here, in the city of youth, as the National Socialists called it, the history is uniquely focused. Thus, the place has a special responsibility for artistic and cultural activities.
For this reason, we are initiating, researching and developing new forms of discussion. Our methods and methods of work are cultural and artistic techniques.
We want to make the story comprehensible and accessible to young generations. First of all, this requires the knowledge that requires preservation and can make a remembrance possible.
Our projects are:
- Wolf Durmashkin Composition Award
- Save and commemorat – concentration camp cemetery Erpfting
- Save rember commmeorate – conzentration-camp VII
- The Panther