Funding and subsidies
The association finances its activities from membership fees, donations and the members’ own contributions.
The projects are each made possible and supported by public funding.
The project of the association “dieKunstBauStelle” was promoted and supported by:
- Bavarian State Ministry for Education and Culture, Science and Art
- District of Upper Bavaria, Cultural Promotion
- German Foundation for Commitment and Volunteering
- Boston College, Boston MA
- Federal Association of Performing Arts e.V.
- German-Turkish Youth Bridge
- European Union, Erasmus+
- Socioculture Fund
- Performing Arts Fund
- City of Landsberg am Lech
- Landsberg am Lech District Office
- Rotary Club Ammersee-Römerstrasse
- Munich University of Music and Theatre
- Hans Heinrich Martin Foundation
- Bavarian Philharmonic Orchestra
- Network Self-Help! e.V.
- Etoile Productions USA
- City of Grafing near Munich, Horizonte e.V., GRASS21:
Funded as part of the local action plan of the city of Grafing for more democracy, tolerance and humanity.
Funded within the framework of the federal program “Democracy Live
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Funds from the “Kultur macht stark” program via the following funding programs and sponsors:
- Turkish Community in Germany: “My Country My Future
- ASSITEJ Deutschland e.V.: “Ways into the theater”.
- Bundesvereinigung soziokultureller Zentren e.V: “Jugend ins Zentrum” (Youth to the Center)
You can find detailed information about the association on our Transparency page.