1. transparency is a high priority in our activities.
We have therefore committed ourselves to making the following information available to the public.
For more information, goals, activities and results, see our project descriptions on the home page.
2. the data: Name, registered office, year of foundation and association number.
- Name: dieKunstBauStelle e.V.
- Legal form: Registered association
- Registered office and address: Weilheimer Straße 6d, 86899 Landsberg am Lech, Germany
- Year founded: 2014
- Place of foundation: Landsberg am Lech
- Association number: VR 201542
- Register court: Augsburg
- Tax number: 125/107/70194
- Tax office: Kaufbeuren
- Board of Directors: honorary activity
3. complete statutes and details of the objectives of our organization.
The statutes in the valid version of June 9, 2014 can be found as a download: Statutes Association dieKunstBauStelle
You can find more details about the goals of our organization in our activity reports and in the documents available for download.
Comprehensive information about the projects of the association dieKunstBauStelle e.V. can also be found on the homepage under “Projects“.
4. data on the tax concession and the current notice from the tax office.
Our work is recognized as charitable, benevolent and ecclesiastical purposes according to § 52 of the German Tax Code (Abgabenordnung), according to the certificate we received from the Kaufbeuren Tax Office for Corporations dated August 27, 2015. § 5 para. 1 No. 9 of the Corporation Tax Act with the purpose of promoting art and culture, recognized.
We are entitled to issue donation receipts for donations made to us for the realization of these purposes, as well as for membership fees, in accordance with the officially prescribed form (§ 50 para. 1 EStDV) to exhibit.
5. name and function of key decision-makers
Committees: Board of Directors and General Meeting
The Board of Directors works on a voluntary basis.
The reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses and expenditures is permissible under the Articles of Association.
The Executive Board consists of the members Wolfgang Hauck, Susanne Berger and Barbara Helleis.
They manage the business and represent dieKunstBauStelle e.V. alone to the outside world.
The Board of Management has divided its areas of activity:
is primarily responsible for partnership building, project design and development, and overall strategy.
is responsible for the editorial, controlling and staff departments.
is responsible for project management, coordination and organization.
Together they regularly teach the general meeting. They adopt the annual financial statements.
We confirm that the bodies which have to make binding decisions for our organization meet regularly and that the meetings are minuted. Inquiries to our organization will be answered within a reasonable time. The financial statements are signed off by name by a decision maker of our organization.
6. activity report, annual accounts and yearbook
The association dieKunstBauStelle e.V. reports in yearbook and documentations about the activities and operations.
These activities and results are explained in detail in our project descriptions.
The projects usually run for several years. The current yearbook 2014-2022 (as of April 2019) presents the current projects.
The results of the projects are usually documented on the respective project websites:
You can find the current financial statements here as download Profit and Loss Statement.#
7. personnel and employees
You can find an overview of the employees in the Team section. In our team, experienced professional artists, photographers, musicians, painters, journalists, actors, dancers, pedagogical specialists, theater and music educators and volunteers work together in a network. Our work is supported by international volunteers and interns from schools and universities.
In accordance with the implementation of § 72 a SGB VIII on the protection of minors, all persons who supervise, care for, educate, train or have comparable contact with children and young people in our projects have submitted an extended certificate of good conduct to the Executive Board.
8. information on the source of funds
dieKunstBauStelle e.V. is financed mainly from three sources:
- Project-related public funding and grants
- Revenues from special-purpose operations
Our fundraising activities are published and collected via also the donation platform www.betterplace.org:
9. information on the use of funds
Information on the use of funds can be found in the respective annual report. The profit and loss account is available for download Profit and loss account.
The annual financial statements were presented to the cash auditors. These have confirmed proper accounting. The focus of the audit was on the existence and completeness of the reported revenues and the completeness of the expenses as well as the correct allocation to the projects, the nonprofit area, the economic business operation and the special-purpose operation.
10. corporate legal relationship with third parties
Responsible contributors of the association dieKunstBauStelle e.V. have the following legal relationships with third parties.
- Wolfgang Hauck is a shareholder (50%) of the theater “Die Stelzer – Mandl & Hauck GbR”.
- Barbara Helleis and Wolfgang Hauck are partners (50% each) of the “Helleis & Hauck GbR – goLandsberg Ferienappartement”.
11. names of legal entities and institutions whose annual contributions exceed ten percent of the total annual budget:
- Bavarian State Ministry for Education and Culture, Science and Art
- Bavarian State Ministry for Science and Art
- District of Upper Bavaria, Cultural Promotion
- Boston College, Boston MA
- DSEE German Foundation for Engagement and Volunteering
- European Union: Erasmus+: Programs K1, K2, ESC
- Socioculture Fund
- City of Landsberg am Lech
- Rotary Club Ammersee-Römerstrasse
- Heidehof Foundation
- Network Self-Help! e.V.
- Heinz Heinrich Martin Foundation
- City of Grafing near Munich, Horizonte e.V., GRASS21:
Funded as part of the local action plan of the city of Grafing for more democracy, tolerance and humanity.
Funded within the framework of the federal program “Democracy Live
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Funds from the “Kultur macht stark” program via the following funding programs and sponsors:
- Turkish Community in Germany: “My Country My Future
- ASSITEJ Deutschland e.V.: “Ways into the theater”.
- Bundesvereinigung soziokultureller Zentren e.V: “Jugend ins Zentrum” (Youth to the Center)
- Federal funds New Start Culture
- Performing Arts Fund
- Socioculture Fund
Donations and in-kind contributions are made by:
- Company Getec
- Air Transport Squadron 61
- Landsberg am Lech District Office
- Secondary school Landsberg am Lech
- Iganz-Kögler-Gymnasium Landsberg
- Child and Youth Welfare Facility/ School Zinneberg Castle
- Company percussion
- Redl Karton GmbH, Landsberg am Lech
- Sailer DIY store, Landsberg am Lech
- and other supporters. See the project descriptions for more information.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us: info@dieKunstBauStelle.de