1. Transparency has a high priority in our activities.
We have therefore committed ourselves to make the following information available to the public.
For more information, objectives, activities, and results, please see our Project Descriptions on the Home page.
2. The data: name, seat, year of incorporation and association number
- Name: dieKunstBauStelle e.V.
- Legal form: Registered association
- Sitz und Anschrift: Weilheimer Straße 6d, 86899 Landsberg am Lech, Germany
- Year of foundation: 2014
- Place: Landsberg am Lech
- Association number: VR 201542
- Register court: Augsburg, Germany
- Tax numberr: 125/107/70194
- Tax authorities: Kaufbeuren, Germany
- Board: honorary basis
3. Full statutes and information on the objectives of our organization
The articles of incorporation as of June 9, 2014 can be downloaded: Bylaw assoziation dieKunstBauStelle German Version
Further information on our organization’s objectives can be found in our activity reports and in the documents for download.
You will also find comprehensive information on the projects of dieKunstBauStelle e.V. association on the homepage under «Projects».
4. Angaben zur Steuerbegünstigung und dem aktuellen Bescheid des Finanzamts
Our work is for the benefit of the non-profit, charitable and ecclesiastical purposes mentioned in § 52 of the German Tax Code, according to the certificate issued by the Tax Office for the authorities of Kaufbeuren of 27.8.2015 as non-profit i.S.d. § 5 para. 1 no. 9 of the Corporation Tax Act with the purpose of promoting art and culture.
We are entitled to issue donations to us for the realization of these purposes, as well as to grant membership confirmations according to officially prescribed form (§ 50 Abs. 1 EStDV).
5. Name and function of key decision-makers
Bodies: Management Board and General Meeting
The Management Board is active on an honorary basis.
The compensation of expenses and expenses is permitted according to the Articles of Incorporation.
The Management Board consists of the board members Wolfgang Hauck, Susanne Zehentbauer and Barbara Helleis.
They carry out the business and represent “dieKunstBauStelle e.V.” in each case sole representative to the outside.
The Executive Board has divided its activities:
- Wolfgang Hauck is primarily responsible for establishing partnerships, project conception and development as well as overall strategy.
- Susanne Zehentbauer is responsible for the editorial, controlling and staff departments.
- Barbara Helleis is responsible for project management, coordination and organization.
Together they regularly inform the General Meeting. They establish the annual accounts.
We confirm that the bodies which have to make binding decisions for our organization regularly meet and that the meetings are recorded. Inquiries to our organization will be answered within a reasonable time.
The annual accounts are signed by a decision-maker of our organization.
6. Activity report, annual accounts and yearbook
The association dieKunstBauStelle e.V. reports on the activities and activities in the yearbook and documentation.
These activities and results are explained in detail in our project descriptions.
The projects usually run over several years. Current projects 2014-2018 (as of April 2019) will present the current projects.
The results of the projects are usually documented on the respective project websites:
You can find the current financial statements here Download Gewinn- und Verlustrechnung.
7. Staff and employees
An overview of the employees can be found in the Team section. In our team, experienced professional artists, photographers, musicians, painters, journalists, actors, dancers, educators, theater and music educators and volunteers work together in a network. Our work will be supported by international volunteers and interns from schools and universities.
According to the implementation of § 72 a SGB VIII on the protection of minors, all persons who supervise, educate, train or have a comparable contact in our projects supervise, educate, or have a comparable contact.
8. Information on sources of funds
“dieKunstBauStelle e.V.” is funded mainly by three sources:
- Project-related, public funding and grants
- Revenues from special purpose entitiesOur donation campaigns are also published and collected via the donation platform www.betterplace.org: dieKunstBauStelle betterplace
9. Information on the use of funds
Information on the use of funds can be found in the respective annual report. The profit and loss account is available to you as a download profit and loss account.
The annual financial statements were presented to the cash auditors. These have confirmed proper accounting. The focus of the audit was on the existence and completeness of the reported revenues and the completeness of the expenses as well as the correct assignment to the projects, the ideal area, the economic business operation and the purposeful operation.
10. Corporate affiliation with third parties
In the case of responsible persons of the Verein die KunstBauStelle e.V., there are the following legal relationships with third parties.
- Wolfgang Hauck is a partner (50%) of the theater “Die Stelzer – Mandl & Hauck GbR”
- Barbara Helleis and Wolfgang Hauck are shareholders (50% each) of the “Helleis & Hauck GbR – goLandsberg Ferienappartement”
11. Names of legal entities and institutions whose annual allocations account for more than 10% of the total annual budget:
- Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultur, Wissenschaft und Kunst
- Bezirk Oberbayern, Kulturförderung
- Fonds Soziokultur
- Stadt Landsberg am Lech
- Rotary Club Ammersee-Römerstraße
- Netzwerk Selbsthilfe! e.V.
- Stadt Grafing bei München, Horizonte e.V., GRASS21:
Gefördert im Rahmen des lokalen Aktionsplanes der Stadt Grafing für mehr Demokratie, Toleranz und Menschlichkeit.
Gefördert im Rahmen des Bundesprogramms «Demokratie leben»
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Mittel aus dem Programm «Kultur macht stark» über folgende Förderprogramme und Träger:
- Türkische Gemeinde in Deutschland: «Mein Land Meine Zukunft»
- ASSITEJ Deutschland e.V.: «Wege ins Theater»
- Bundesvereinigung soziokultureller Zentren e.V: «Jugend ins Zentrum»
Donations and contributions in kind are made by:
- Firme Getec
- Lufttransportgeschwader 61
- Landratsamt Landsberg am Lech
- Mittelschule Landsberg am Lech
- Iganz-Kögler-Gymnasium Landsberg
- Kinder- und Jugendhilfeeinrichtung/ Schule Schloss Zinneberg
- Firma Schlagwerk
- Redl Karton GmbH, Landsberg am Lech
- und weitere Unterstützer. Siehe dazu die Projektbeschreibungen.
Please contact us: info@dieKunstBauStelle.de