Art No Stop: social world for ART
Granada and Italy are two more destinations of the international projects of the association dieKunstBauStelle.
This time it goes to the capital of the province Granda in Andalusia.
For this purpose, the Landsberg cultural association dieKunstBauStelle cooperates with the organization Fundación Escuela de Solidaridad in Granada and Tenrock in Italy.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Fundación Escuela de Solidaridad
TOPICS: Creativity and culture, social entrepreneurship, social innovation, migrant issues.
- Tenrock societá cooperativa sociale (IT) www.tenrock.it
- Be brave (IT)
- Steel Minds S.R.L. (IT) www.steelminds.it
- dieKunstBauStelle e.V. (DE) www.dieKunstBauStelle.de
- Changes & Chances (NL) www.changeschances.com
Februray 2022: Gabrielle Cagnazzo, Dora Fanelli, Sylvia Paradiso, Ayelen Bursztyn, Wolfgang Hauck, Ankie Til, Ed Santman
Foto Conny Kurz
PROJECT DURATION: 2020-2023
PROJECT FUNDING: EU Erasmus+ K227
SUMMARY: PDF English
At the moment we are witnessing a drastic global standstill (Global Stop) in which artists are forced to stop their activities. Many are no longer able to find a space to create, practice, and perform their art.
Of these groups, street artists are the most affected. Therefore, there is a need to create networks for collaboration and reflection in order to use art as an intervention tool in the world of the socially vulnerable.
Transforming communities from mere hosts to “Active Welcome Spaces” will bring together professionals and artists in an interactive and educational environment. They will learn the tools for transforming communities into “creative welcome spaces” and how to organize, produce and disseminate events.
Our general goal is to create a network that provides incentives for integration and creative education, making it accessible to social projects and artists:
- Experimenting with new models of ACTIVE WELCOME CULTURE in the communities, as well as permanent art exhibitions inside and outside the host communities.
- Creating a digital web platform that brings together the aforementioned social projects. This can be used to provide training and services for artists.
- Equipping users with the necessary digital social media skills to organize artistic events and transform social projects into places of active reception, promoting art and themselves
- Train adult migrants and low-skilled project users in the technical production of art exhibitions, bringing them closer to the art world and offering them better employment opportunities
- Making the situation of migrants visible through art and educating citizens to change the way they view migrants.
- Provide immigrant adults with a different perspective on host communities to be the engine of their communalization and team building.
- Promote the inclusion of art as a form of informal education by consolidating its presence and support in social projects.
- To establish the vision of communities as a project of social entrepreneurship in favor of the principle of generative welfare.
The target group of this educational activity is divided into two groups with different contents:
Course 1 is aimed at 12 professionals from the third sector who collaborate in the host communities, such as Social educators, psychologists, social workers, social integrators, occupational therapists, people working in social and health care and health care, etc..
These people have high academic qualifications with knowledge of the problems of people who are in a situation of vulnerability, risk, or social exclusion.
Location: Italy, Brindisi
Period: 14 days: April 24 to May 7, 2022
Course 2 is aimed at 24 migrants living in reception centers or communities. This group is usually very heterogeneous, but in general, they have low academic qualifications, problems in dealing with emotions behavioral problems, apathy, and low self-esteem.
Period: 14 days: 2022
- Creation of a digital platform to connect the world of host communities with the world of artists in the European Union.
- Creation of a guide for social project managers, educators, and, in general, for all staff working on host projects, with the aim of turning host communities into hosts and artistic managers and promoting social entrepreneurship.
- Training courses for social educators, psychologists, social workers, etc., using the previously prepared guide to train them as artistic managers.
- Training courses for migrants from the host communities, teaching them the technical aspects of producing artistic performances.
- September 21-25, 2021: 1st Transnational Meeting in Granada, Spain.
- February 16-19, 2022: 2nd Transnational Meeting in Landsberg am Lech, Germany
- April 24 to May 7, 2022: 1st Training Course, Brindis, Italy
- December 8 to 11, 2022: 3rd Transnational Meeting in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Fundación Escuela de Solidaridad
STATUS November 22, 2022
Approved and in the process of implementation.